Thursday, August 26, 2010

After 3 days of rain the sun finally comes out. It is amazing how powerful and healing the sunshine can be. You just feel so much better on a sunny day. I moved south from Ohio where we were used to gray overcast days on end with no sunshine. Many times when we have those gray types of days in Florida it makes me feel nostalgic for home. I guess it is true you don't know what you are missing until you are looking for it. I feel lost without the sunshine, am so grateful when Florida weather returns to normal and I can bask in the sunshine. This photo of water droplets on a leaf was taken at Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida. It gives me a feeling of being refreshed, revitalized and having new beginnings, like the dew on the grass of a new day, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment