Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 6 - Change


Day 6 Change, originally uploaded by Brina1300.

Imagine being stuck for a subject to shoot on Day 6! Searching for inspiration I looked around EdTech 365/2010 groups’ page, read the discussions for tips and discovered there was a theme for January. Change. The discussion thread suggested showing a series of photos of the same subject to show change over time. Luckily I photographed a pineapple as it grew in my front yard. It takes two years for a pineapple plant to produce fruit, seems to take forever for them to ripen and finally the day comes when it is a golden yellow. My family loves fresh pineapple so when I bought one at the store I would cut the top off and plant it in the yard. We have quite a few plants growing. I can't wait until all these plants are producing fruit. Homegrown pineapples are so much sweeter than pineapples purchased in the store. I guess I need to find inspiration anywhere I can and use the resources available on the group’s page. This challenge is a lot harder than I thought it would be but I am enjoying the opportunity to be creative and find beauty in the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment